The PESGB are excited to be hosting PROSPEX 2020 on a virtual event platform provided by Whova. With a web and app version available, there are multiple ways to get involved with the event – even when on the move!
As an attendee, there will be lots of opportunities for you to engage with other participants on the platform thanks open discussion boards, private messaging and 1:1 video calling. You’ll also be able to update your personal profile with a short bio, contact information and social links, so other attendees can get to know you a bit better!
Use the event platform to:
- View and plan your personal agenda
- Search and connect with other participants through the ‘Attendees’ list
- Visit the virtual exhibition to find out more about participating companies
- Say hello to our event supporters!
- Join the PROSPEX 2020 conversation by engaging in the community board chat
Join the event platform with these easy steps:
Don’t worry, PESGB will also share an attendee user guide a little closer to the event to help you get started; and the team will be on hand to help if you have any queries!
PROSPEX 2020 Web
PROSPEX 2020 App
|1. Click on the web access link sent by PESGB. This link will be sent a week before the event.
2. You will be taken to a sign-in page within an internet browser tab. Here, you will need to create an account using the email address that you used to register for the event.
3. Success! You’ll be automatically taken to the PROSPEX 2020 event homepage – time to enjoy the conference!
|1. Click on the app access link sent by PESGB. This link will be sent a week before the event.
2. Download the PROSPEX 2020 event app in your device’s app store (Apple or Google Play).
3. You will be taken to a sign-in screen where you will need to create your account using the email address that you used to register for the event.
4. Success! You’ll be automatically taken to the PROSPEX 2020 event homepage – time to enjoy the conference!
Don’t forget to check back on this pages for news and updates about our virtual platform.